- Which station did I just leave?
- Which station am I approaching?
- Approximately how far am I between the last and next stations?
- Which direction is the train moving?
- Which branch of the line is this train traveling on? (although at the time of recording, only one branch had been built)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Where Am I on the Subway?
On Shanghai's very new Metro Line 10, there's a nifty little information panel located above all the railcar doors. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, I figured I'd make this post a couple thousand words shorter and post a video (watch in 720p/HD for best clarity; I apologize for the shakiness). While watching, you should be able to answer the following questions: