We're sorry, Office (32-bit) couldn't be installed because you have these 64-bit Office Programs installed on your computer.But you just removed the other version of Office. What gives? Microsoft's manual removal instructions don't work either. Try this:
- WindowsKey+R to bring up the run dialog
- Go to C:\Windows\Installer
- View -> Sort by -> Choose columns
- Click the box next to "Subject"
- Sort by the Subject column
- Launch the MSI wherever it has the word "Office" in the Subject column to uninstall