Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello, World!

So I've given in...I'm blogging to a directory for now since I don't have a real blog nor the motivation to set one up right now. EDIT: Those entries have been moved here!

For those of you that don't know me, I was a 2008 graduate of Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology. My most significant contribution during my time there is probably the Sun grant that I wrote with Trey Repetski. In any event, I'm now an undergraduate (rising sophomore) at Johns Hopkins University, pre-med and majoring in Biomedical Engineering.

Despite this being my first blog post, I will probably make some posts in the future that predate this one just for sentimental reasons or whatnot. I don't know how I plan to backdate them just yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment